Being a makeup lover I spend a lot of my free time browsing through various websites to get knowledge about different makeup trends, new launches etc. Also I follow a lot of beauty gurus and love to watch their YouTube videos. Some of my favourites are Kathleen Lights, Carli Bybel, Desi Perkins, Nikkie Tutorials, Shreya Jain, Aishwarya Kaushal, Tammy. While doing all this I get introduced to lot of international brands and i always thought of getting my hands on them. One such brand was COLOURPOP. I had heard so much about their Super shock shadows and Ultra matte lipsticks. So this time when one of my friend from US was travelling to India, I immediately ordered the stuff and got it delivered to his address.
I am super excited to share with you all what I got from COLOURPOP. Let me know if you have tried COLOURPOP and which is your favourite product from them?
About the brand: COLOURPOP was founded in 2014 by Seed Beauty. It is a wallet friendly brand. As the industry is ever changing this brand allows us to keep up with the trends without breaking the bank. Also, it is cruelty free. Isn’t that awesome?
Delivery: The package reached to the address pretty fast. Almost within a weeks time, which is amazing.
Packaging: I do not really know how it was packaged as I got the items from my friend unwrapped.
Products I got:
Ultra Matte Lips
- Bumble (Warm rose)
- Tulle (Dusty Burgundy)
- More better (Deep Wine)
- Lumière (Dusty Mauve)
- I heart this lippie (a matte red fuschia)
- Lippie Primer
Super Shock Shadows
- Roulette (Matte Black)
- Luckfully (Deep Cobalt Blue)
- Get lucky (Muted Gold)
- Hammered (Olive Green)
My favourites out of all are Tulle and More better.
Keeping loving yourself ❤
Bloglovin| Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Today I am here with my first ever haul.
For those who are wondering what Nykaa is. It is an Indian website which sells makeup, skin care, hair care, accessories etc. You can find almost all major cosmetic brands on this website.
I was introduced to Nykaa about 3 years back. And since then I have been ordering from them non stop. They have an android app too which makes it even more convenient to order. You can find amazing discounts all through the year on your favourite products.
Recently there was a big sale on Nykaa and it gets really tempting for makeup lovers like us. Also I had a list of products that I was wanting to buy for the sake of trying them out as I had heard such good reviews about them. So yes, I gave in to the temptation and here we are…
I am extremely excited to share everything I got with you all and I hope you enjoy reading it too.
- Blue Heaven Non Transfer Lip Color: These are one of the cheapest liquid lipsticks available in India. They come from an Indian brand. So i had to try them out. I am not expectating lot from them. I have got shades ‘232 Soft buff’ and ’04 Hard Rock’.
MRP: Rs. 105/- each
I got them for Rs. 79/- each
- Blue Heaven Sketch Eyeliner: Recently when I was looking for an affordable sketch eyeliner, I came across this one. I also saw a lot of positive reviews and so many people raving about it. And that’s how it is here. The moment I swatched it on my hand I was taken to surprise. This eyeliner is super super dark. And that’s what I wanted. I really hope it performs good on the eyes.
MRP: Rs. 205/-
I got it for: Rs. 205/- ( There was no discount on this) *sob*
- Blue Heaven Artisto Kajal: I have always loved my Maybelline gel Eyeliner. I wanted to try a different one this time. In no way I can compare this with the Maybelline one but I am really excited to try this one out. Also I really liked the cute and convenient packaging of this one. I hope it does it’s job well.
MRP: Rs. 125/-
I got it for: Rs. 94/-
- Nykaa EyemBLACK Kajal: I cannot even begin to tell you how creamy and dark this Kajal is. I think I have got my new favourite after my Plum Natur Studio All-day-wear Kohl Kajal. Thanks to all the reviews that made me buy it.
MRP: Rs. 375/-
I got it for: Rs. 337/-
- Maybelline New York Color Show Blush in Fresh Coral: I am not a blush person. This time I thought of giving it a try. I decided to start with small and this blush was an instant pick as it is inexpensive and also is decently pigmented. I can only tell how it looks on me once I try it on.
MRP: Rs. 299/-
I got it for: Rs. 224/-
- Maybelline New York Color Show Matte Lipstick in Flaming Fushia: I love this range and already have couple of shades from this. I was very impressed with one shade that I had swatched at a beauty store once. And so I finally ordered it this time. As it was on discount, Saved some money too!
MRP: Rs. 325/-
I got it for: Rs. 244/-
- Maybelline New York Lasting Drama Waterproof Gel Pencil in Soft Nude: I was Always on a hunt for a perfect nude eye pencil as I know how multitasking it can be. I love the idea of using it in your waterline to make the eyes look bright. I read reviews and finally went ahead and purchased this one. I hope this doesn’t disappoint me.
MRP: Rs. 499/-
I got it for: Rs. 374/-
- Maybelline New York Fashion Brow Pomade Crayon: Brow products are everywhere these days and I am at a stage where I want to try them and decide which one works best for me. I have used Maybelline Fashion brow duo shaper earlier and it was just amazing. My expectations from this one are high.
MRP: Rs. 450/-
I got it for: Rs. 338/-
- Maybelline New York Falsies Push up Drama Mascara: Maybelline definitely knows how to do the mascaras. I have never used a mascara from any other brand ever. That says it all. Since this mascara was launched on Nykaa, I wanted to get my hands on it. Most of the times it was sold out. This time finally I could grab it. I had to settle for the Washable variant as the waterproof went out of stock just when I was about to finalize the payment. *Sob*
MRP: Rs. 550/-
I got it for: Rs. 413/-
- The Face Shop Sheet Masks: Some Korean brands have launched on Nykaa recently and everybody is talking about them. Especially the sheet masks. While I was browsing i saw that there was an offer of 5 on 5 and I just couldn’t resist.
MRP: Rs. 100/- each
I got them for: Rs 500 for 10 nos. *Happy dance*
I also got free goodies from Nykaa on my purchase. Maybelline colossal Kajal and a salon service voucher. Thank you Nykaa.
I will be trying them out and also reviewing them all. Watch out for it.
What product are you excited to try? Do share in the comments below.
Keep Loving Yourself ❤