Today I am going to break down this makeup look that I created a few days back.
This look is very glamorous and suitable for various occasions, when you want to look classy and not overly made up.
So here I begin.
Eye Brows: Maybelline Fashion brow duo shaper in the shade Brown. My holy grail. Just can’t stop using this product. Love it!
- Oriflame pure colour eyeshadow palette. I have topped a bronze shade with some bronzy highlighter to make it pop a little more.
- Lined my eyes using the Coloressence Supreme Eyeliner. (Read the full review here)
- On my waterline I have used my favourite Kohl i.e. Plum Natur Studio All-day-wear Kohl Kajal. (Read the full review here)
- For my lower lash line I have smudged some matte black eyeshadow.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.
- The falsies are from PAC cosmetics no. 53. They are so natural looking and so damn affordable. I am obsessed!
- Maybelline New York fit me Matte +Poreless Foundation in the shade 230 ‘Natural Buff’.
- Maybelline New York fit me Concealer in the shade’Medium’.
- L’oreal Mat Magique All-in-one pressed powder in the shade’G2 Golden ivory’
- Maybelline New York V-face Duo powder in the shade ‘Medium dark’ to contour lightly.
- Oriflame Giordani bronzing pearls for blush.
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Shimmer brick for highlighting. ( Read full review here)
Lips: Lime crime Velvetines liquid lipstick in the shade ‘Wicked’. Topped it up with a tiny amount of clear lip gloss.
I have used all the products which are affordable and very easily available in India.
You can buy almost all the products I used from Nykaa.com)
Let me know your views on this look in the comments below.
Keep Loving Yourself ❤