Hello Beauties, I am back with another makeup look. I did this simple makeup look for a casual day out. If you wish to know how I created this, please keep on reading.
- Used Lacto Calamine lotion as a primer.
- Pond’s BB cream (I did not go for a foundation as it was a day look and I wanted to keep it light). I blended it using my Puna Store Miracle Complexion sponge.
- I used Maybelline New York fit me Concealer in the shade ‘Medium’ to cover my under eyes and area around my mouth.
- Used my favourite L’oreal Mat Magique All-in-one pressed powder to set my face.
- I skipped the contouring and just used Oriflame Giordani Gold bronzing pearls in the variant ‘Natural Bronze’ to add some colour to my face.
- For my brows I used a brown eye shadow just to fill them a bit. (My brows are pretty much in good shape and are not very sparse)
- I primed my eyes using the same concealer. Then I took a brown shade from my Oriflame pure colour eyeshadow palette in ‘Sand & Green’ and used it as my transition shade. Then I took a very light gold color from the same palette and applied it all over my crease. Post this I took a light khaki color and put it all over my eyelids again. Then blended everything in using transition shade again. Then to deepen the outer corner I used a matte black shade. Kept blending everything till I was happy with how it looked. Highlighted the brow bone using a flesh colour from the same palette. For my lower lashes I used the same transition shade and the matte black shade.
- To line my eyes I used the Coloressence supreme eyeliner in black.
- Used Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara to coat my lashes.
- Plum Natur Studio All-day-wear Kohl Kajal to line my waterline.
- I lined my lips using a red lip liner (Essence lip liner in the shade ‘Femme fatale’). Then on top I used the shade ‘Toffee nexus’ from Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color collection. It blended in with the red and gave a beautiful pinkish nude color. I was really happy with how it looked.
- Used my Makeup Revolution Vivid Shimmer Highlighter to highlight the highest points on my face. I know it is a day look but a lil glow doesn’t harm 😉
Hope you liked this look. Let me know your views in the comment section below.
P.S. All these pictures are clicked in day light and the picture credit goes to my most supportive husband.
Keep loving yourself ❤