Today I am going to talk about our very own Vaseline petroleum jelly. We all have it lying at some corner at our house. You might definitely want to dig in for it after reading this post.
Below are five different and unusual ways you can put that lil jar to use again.
- As a Makeup Remover: Just take a generous amount on your palms and rub it all over your face. Then gently wipe it using a cotton ball.
- To make a cream blush: Now you can make your own customised cream blush. Just rub your favourite lipstick on the back of your hand. Mix this with a lil vaseline and there you go!
- Avoid lipstick stains: If you are tired of those ugly lipstick stains on your teeth, try rubbing some Vaseline jelly on your teeth next time. Thank me later !
- Make perfume last longer: Applying perfume to a moisturised skin makes the fragrance last much longer. Just apply vaseline to the pulse points before spraying on your perfume and enjoy your favourite fragrance for even longer.
- Tame those Eyebrows: Dot a lil vaseline on a clean mascara wand and brush through your eyebrows to tame those eyebrow hair and make them stay in place.
Untill next time… Keep loving yourself ❤